How did this happen already?
As a Mom I am so excited for you to be embarking on this new and exciting adventure of starting school. It really is the next chapter in your book of life and I can’t help but to feel total joy for you as you begin this journey.
I often find myself thinking about all the hopes and dreams I have for you. Here are just a few:
- I hope you will always keep your love for learning and exploring. The possibilities are endless and the world is yours.
- Dream big my baby girl, and always shoot for the stars. Set goals and work your hardest to achieve them. I will always believe in you! Remember, I am your biggest fan.
- I hope that you understand that boys — or girls — will never make you happier than you can ever make yourself.
- The greatest relationships you will ever have will be with those who know, love, and accept you for who you are.
- Continue to stand up for yourself and remain feisty.
- I pray your beauty, inside and out, will be fully evident to yourself forever and always.
- Last, but certainly not least, please remember to keep God first.
I love you and I couldn’t be more proud of the little girl you are growing up to be. Here’s to the next chapter in your precious little life!