If you are a lover of Cadbury Creme Eggs, you’re going to love this amazing dip!
With Easter right around the corner, its no secret there is an overabundance of candy in every isle of every store giving you the ultimate stare down. And if you’re anything like me, you will usually give in to the ultimate temptation and throw a bag (or two) into your cart. Be sure to grab an extra carton of Cadbury Creme Eggs so you can whip up a batch of this amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Dip.
This Cadbury Creme Egg Dip is perfect for Easter celebrations, class parties and everything in between.
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter, softened
- 7 Cadbury Eggs
1. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and butter until well blended.
2. Chop up 6 of the Cadbury eggs into larger pieces and gently stir into the cream cheese mixture.
3. Put the dip into a small serving bowl and cut the last Cadbury egg in half and place on top for a garnish.
4. Serve with your choice of dipping snacks such as graham crackers, apples, or animal crackers.
Enjoy and be sure to pin this recipe for future uses!
We know you will love these other great recipes as well:
Calling all Disney fans! As many of you know, it’s Beauty and the Beast month and we are celebrating with these adorable Chip the Teacup cookies!
I remember watching Beauty and the Beast as a young girl and being inspired by Belle. She was so strong, independent and stood up for what she believed in. I’m excited to take my girls to see the reinvented version in hopes to inspire them in the same way.
Themed cupcakes are so much fun and these adorable Polar Bear Paw cupcakes are one of my favorite desserts to make, especially when I am in a hurry. Not only do they look great but they are super easy to make. You can use the cupcake flavor of choice (mine is always chocolate) though I recommend using a light colored frosting so that the coconut “fur” stands out more.