Marshmallow Turkey Pops
Holy cuteness! Take a look at these adorable marshmallow turkey pops! Make these for your kids or let them help you, and I promise, you will be the coolest parent around! They look super fancy but they are actually pretty simple. You could make these turkey pops for the kids’ class parties or at your Thanksgiving feast. Whatever you decided to make them for, you will wow a crowd!
- Chocolate Candy Melts
- Large Marshmallows
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Candy Eyes
- Red Hot Candies
- Orange Heart Sweetarts
- Red, Yellow, Orange Sugar Sprinkles
- Sucker sticks
1. Pour each color of sugar onto a plate.
2. Fill a small bowl with water.
3.Take a toothpick and insert into a mini marshmallow. (This is just to be able to handle the marshmallow with ease).
4. Dip in water and tap on edge of bowl to get excess water off. Dip into colored sugar. Use your finger and slide the marshmallow off onto parchment paper.
5. Continue to do this until you have all your mini marshmallows colored. Set them aside and let dry.
6. While those are drying, take your sucker sticks and insert them towards the back underside of the large marshmallows. Set aside.
7. Now take and pour your Chocolate discs in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds then take out and stir. Continue to do this until the chocolate is melted.
8. Take your marshmallow and dip it in the melted chocolate until it’s all coated. Tap on the edge of bowl to get excess chocolate off.
9. Immediately put on the eyes, nose, and wattle.
10. While those are hardening you can start making your “feathers”
11. Take a toothpick and slide on a yellow marshmallow about ½ way down, then an orange and lastly a red. Continue to this until you have all your feathers made.
12. When everything is dry and or hardened, take 3 feather toothpicks and insert on top back of the marshmallow.
13. They are ready to be gobbled up!
If you loved these Marshmallow Turkey Pops, you will love these other super cute turkey recipes as well:
Give the gift of Thanksgiving treats. Your kids will love making these fun popcorn turkey treat bags, and their friends will love receiving them! There’s nothing like having my kids in the kitchen with me while I cook and bake. This is the perfect time to talk about all of the things we are thankful for!
How cute are these easy turkey suckers! They are so unique and would make a great addition to your next thanksgiving party, a treat for kids to take to school or a way to surprise your coworkers. Seeing the physical changes of the candy once under heat while making these turkey suckers, could turn this recipe into a fun learning project.
These easy & adorable turkey cookies are fun for the whole family! Whip up these fun Thanksgiving cookies in no time since the base of the cookie can come from your favorite store bought cookie. And don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. Your friends and family with gobble these thanksgiving treats right up!