It’s back to school season and for most that means new school clothes. For years I would go out and spend tons of money on clothes for my girls that in reality, we couldn’t afford it. But I wanted to keep up with the other moms.
This year is a different story! Thankfully I found out about My Kid’s Threads. If you have never heard of them you are missing it. They are an awesome online children’s designer consignment shop. This means you can score designer brands at up to 80% off retail. Yes, 80% off!!
Shop all children’s clothes sizes newborn-14 and from the convenience of your home with the confidence of our Quality Promise as each item has been individually inspected by our style experts. – My Kid’s Threads
Sounds great, right? I’m in love!
Looking to make some extra cash for the holidays? Or maybe you just need to make some room in your kids’ dressers? My Kid’s Threads will consign your new and like-new baby and kid’s clothing from upscale designer brands at no cost to you with pre-paid shipping and earn up to 50% payout. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better. It did!
And if all of that wasn’t enough, you can save an additional 20% off when you sign up for their amazing Newsletter. I’m no math wizard, but 20% off of your purchase that is already 80% off sounds pretty good.
Here are some quick fun facts about My Kid’s Threads:
- Designer brands at up to 80% off retail
- FREE shipping on orders $49 and more every day
- Beautiful packaging, you will feel like shopping in a boutique
- Clear pictures of all clothing
- High end, designer brands, no big box brands
- All the items are hand-selected and examined under very bright lights to undercover any flaws, they only accept items in exceptional condition
- 100% Guarantee
- They have the highest consignment payouts in the industry.
- They offer a FREE, prepaid mailer bag that you fill up with clothes and send back
- My Kid’s Threads takes care of everything – photograph, prep, and list for sale. Consignor gets paid 50% back in store credit or 40% check or Paypal.
- They also give the option to donate all monetary proceeds to a 501(c)3 – nonprofit charity!
- It’s an easy solution for busy moms and dads that don’t want the hassle of dragging the kids to consignment sales or shop or doing online auctions.
So what are you waiting for? Hurry over to Mykidsthreads.com and see how much you really can save on your favorite brands. Stop paying full price!
Looking to make some extra cash? Get your FREE Mailer bags HERE!
Discloser: I was compensated for this article, but the opinions are 110% my own. I am so in love with this site!