Shark Shooters! Just in Time for Shark Week!
– 6 oz. box Jello (Berry Blue flavor)
– 2 cups boiling water
– 2 cups cold water
– Whipped Cream (I make my own but Cool Whip would work also)
– Gummy sharks
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups boiling water to the box of jello. Stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 2 cups of cold water to the jello mixture.
3. Place liquid jello into shot glass-like containers.
4. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
5. Spoon whipped cream on top of each shot glass
6. Place a gummy shark on top of whipped cream.