Spring Break Boredom Busters
It is always a good idea to keep some Boredom Busters on hand when you have kids. Especially for those days when you have no clue how to keep them busy, when you have a ton of things to get done. Spring break is coming up and I know I will have a few of those days myself. I put together a list of some suer fun activities that I am sure your kids will love and they wont even know you are trying to keep them busy. I can’t wait to try a few of these new ones with my own kids. Not only do they look fun, but you can make all of them educational!
You don’t have to be a Pinterest Princess to pull any of these off and letting your kids get messy while learning is better than popping in a movie any day. To me, it’s so important to help your kids use their minds and helps them to develop leadership skills.
Here are 13 ways to keep your kids from getting bored:
- Two ingredient Cloud Dough – The Amazing Becky
2. Floating Egg experiment – There’s just One Mommy
3. Candy Catapults – There’s just One Mommy
4. Plastic Bottle Bowling – Reuse Grow Enjoy
5. Cardboard Garden Easy Kids DIY – Reuse Grow Enjoy
6. Dinosaur Fossil Craft – Reuse Grow Enjoy
7. 3 Ingredient Slime – Ashlee Marie
8. See and spell with Trains – Views from a step stool
9. Learning Fishing Game – Burlap Kitchen
10. 2 Ingredient Edible Finger Paints – Life is Poppin’
11. Mini Marshmallow Shooters (or Pom Pom Poppers) – Come Together Kids
12. Backyard Camping Getaway! – Life is Poppin’
13. Ice Chalk – Reading Confetti
Be sure to check out these other ways to keep your kids learning with these other fantastic boredom busters! Josephine loves to make her own dough out of Kool-Aid or make your own costumes just because!
Let us know your favorite boredom busters!