So, some of you might know a little bit about me and some of you might know a lot about me. Either way I figured I would share 16 things you probably didn’t know about me in honor of my 1 year blogiversary. Here goes:
1. I was born in Florida, raised in Michigan and now loving life in Indy.
2. We watch a lot of racing at our house. A lot.
3. One of my favorite movies is “The Blind Side”. It showed us all that a little bit of kindness can go a long way.
4. I got married 5 days after getting engaged. Why wait? Life is short.
5. I will be turning 29 this year, which is totally mind-blowing. Seems like I was still hating high school last week.
6. I would love to go to Italy. When I was growing up my Grandmother always told me how beautiful it is and promised me she would take me for my 18th birthday. Unfortunately she passed away before we were able to go. One day!
7. I was a teen mom. I had my oldest daughter when I was only 17.
8. I’m a sucker for reality t.v. Mostly because I live a very simple life. Maybe it helps me to see what I’m missing.
9. The older I get, the more I seem to enjoy winter. It’s so beautiful!! Now if it could snow and still be right around 60 degrees that would be great.
10. I feel more than blessed to have a husband and kids that love me unconditionally!
11. I love to travel. I want to do and see everything the world has to offer.
12. I don’t eat seafood. It creeps me out! When I think if fish I think of beauty and tranquility. Not deliciousness.
13. When I was 5 I was viciously attacked by the neighbors dog because their not so awesome daughter told me the only way he would like me is if I hit it with a “magic stick”. Turns out, it wasn’t magic at all..
14. If I could eat pizza every day I would.
15. I’m very socially awkward. Enough said.
16. I want to be Bakerella when I grow up.
chrissy c saysAugust 25, 2014 at 10:12 pm
I live in Indy too but I have lived here my whole life! The older I get the more I hate the Winter and tell my hubby we should move to Florida 🙂