I have received compensation for this post as part of a promotional program, but as usual, all opinions and text are my own.
Bob Evans Family Meals To Go: Take the night off!
Calling all of you crazy busy Parents that are far too tired to spend time slaving over a hot stove. And yes, the children DO want dinner every single night. If you are anything like me, I try to plan my meals ahead of time to avoid having to listen to the dreaded “what’s for dinner” question. But since I am not perfect (shocker), I am super thankful I found out about Bob Evans Family Meals To Go! Once in a while we all deserve to take the night off and this is how I roll. They offer plenty of choices to feed your hungry family and the meals all start at just $19.99. This means hot food, choices for everyone, even the picky 4 year old, and it’s ready to go when you get there. I’m in love! Plus the process is super easy. You call, they prepare it, you pick it up and serve! It’s still just as hot and delicious as when you picked it up!
Here are the choices:
- Slow-Roasted Turkey and Dressing
- Slow-Roasted Pot Roast
- Slow-Roasted Pork and Mushrooms
- Grilled or Crispy Chicken Breasts
- Slow-Roasted Chicken–N–Noodles Deep-Dish Dinner
- Grilled or Crispy Chicken Strips
- Wildfire Chicken Salad
- Cobb Salad
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
- Country Fried Steak
- Broasted Chicken options also available where Broasted Chicken is available
All served with choice of one or two family-sized sides and choice of bread. What more could you possible ask for?
I love that Bob Evans uses seasonal ingredients, eggs gathered fresh daily, always fresh never frozen Broasted Chicken. Potatoes Chopped & Sliced Fresh. Their turkey is sourced directly from Midwest farms. Baked fresh breads every day. Meals slow-roasted for hours. Chicken-N-Noodles made in-house daily. Let’s face it, that all sounds dreamy.
My girls are chicken eaters. We could go to a fancy steakhouse and guess what they order. CHICKEN! Bob Evans has new s Oversized Broasted Chicken Tenders which they instantly fell in love with. They are:
- Hand-breaded in house
- Cooked to golden-crusted perfection in our special Broasted cooker
- Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside
Their Oversized Broasted Chicken Tenders come a few different ways. You can order:
- Broasted Chicken Tenders Dinner: Three Broasted Tenders served with French fries, coleslaw and endless freshly baked bread 7.99
- Wildfire Chicken Salad: now made with Broasted Chicken Tenders and served with endless freshly baked bread
- Farmhouse Garden Salad made with Broasted Chicken Tenders and served with endless freshly baked bread
- Farmhouse Chicken Sandwich made with Broasted Chicken Tenders, topped with American cheese, hardwood-smoked bacon, fresh leaf lettuce, sliced tomatoes, red onion, pickles and Honey Mustard dressing. Served with French fries and coleslaw
- 12-Piece Broasted Chicken Tenders Family Meals To Go available with one or two family-size sides and bread
- 25-Piece Broasted Chicken Tender Catering Platter
All of these amazing meals are available with six different sauces! Choose from Bob Evans Wildfire BBQ, Old Route 35, Honey Mustard, Ranch, Buffalo and Zesty Citrus Honey.
Not every restaurant is carrying these delicious tenders so be sure to ask about them.
Be sure you are signed up for Bob Evans mail program, where you can receive offers , coupons, and more! Recipes are also available over at the Bob Evans website. They literally offer something for everyone. My family is super happy with their meals and I am super happy when I don’t have to cook them. It’s a win win for everyone!