I received the below-mentioned products to conduct a review. No other compensation has been received. Any opinions expressed are 100% my own.
I’m a total tea lover at heart. I don’t drink any coffee, but to get me going in the morning I always have a nice big cup of hot tea. I’m totally addicted.
I was so excited when I found out I was going to get a chance to review the Capresso Iced Tea Maker. The little things in life…
Thankfully now I no longer have to sit around and wait for fresh iced tea. I can get custom brewed iced tea in a refreshing pitcher with just a touch of a button. Easy!
This amazing machine comes with a generously sized 80 oz. (2.5 qt) glass pitcher with a removable lid and easy pour spout. It’s so easy to wash and there isn’t any staining. The pitcher, lid and brew basket are dishwasher safe.
You can brew loose leaf tea or tea bags and the flavor enhancer lets you adjust the taste from regular to extra strong. Score!
I even made my husband some iced coffee using this Capresso Iced Tea Maker. So it’s not one of those machines like so many of us having sitting around the kitchen that have just one function.
This is the perfect gift idea for that person that might have everything. It has a beautiful design and will go with any kitchen.
Be sure to check it out for yourself and let me know what you think!
Features and Benefits
- 80 oz. (2.5 qt.) glass pitcher with removable lid and an easy-pour spout
- Flavor enhancer adjusts brew strength from mild to strong taste
- Removable permanent filter for loose tea or tea bags
- Dishwasher-safe glass pitcher, permanent filter and removable filter basket
- Removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Automatic shut off
- Fresh or frozen fruit can be added to the pitcher for delicious gourmet beverages
- Pitcher comes with a handy lid for easy storage directly in the refrigerator
- Can also be used to prepare iced coffee
- Full-color recipe booklet with 18 refreshing iced tea recipes
Leave a Reply