Back to school season is the perfect time to make a batch of these yummy Chocolate Covered Apple Pretzels. Make a batch for your favorite teachers and one for yourself! You’re going to love them!
It’s been a busy few days at our house. With the girls going back to school this week, there was plenty to do in order to get ready for the upcoming school year. Josephine is starting Kindergarten this year and Nevaeh is a freshman. I’m not even sure where the time went, but since there’s nothing I can do about it, we have to embrace it.
I decided to whip up a batch of these delicious Chocolate Covered Apple Pretzels to send off with each of them as a gift of appreciation for each of their teachers. Not only are the super adorable, but these taste amazing as well. The last thing your kids’ teachers need is another “#1 teacher mug” that’s just going to sit on a shelf and collect dust. Instead, give them something that will make their hearts happy and their taste buds sing.
Nothing says fall like apples.
- 1 pkg. Twist Pretzels
- 1 Hershey Bar
- 1 pkg. Wilton Chocolate Melts, Red and White
- Green Tootsie Rolls
- Candy Sprinkles or mini chocolate chips
1. Melt each of the chocolate colors separately in bowls in the microwave. Heat 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time until melted.
2. Dip the pretzels into the red chocolate and completely coat, then dip some pretzels into the red chocolate and only coat about half of the pretzel. Lay on parchment paper to dry.
3. Dip the half red covered pretzels into the white chocolate to coat the other half, and put 3 little dark colored sprinkles or chocolate chips to resemble apple seeds.
4. Next, cut little rectangular pieces of Hershey’s chocolate for the stem, and put a dot of melted chocolate on the end and stick on the top of the apple.
5. For the apple leaves, flatten a tootsie roll and cut tiny leaf shapes out, put a dot of melted chocolate on it and place under the stem.
6. Let them set and then give to your favorite teacher! They will love them more than you can imagine.
If you loved this Chocolate Covered Apple Pretzels recipe, you’re going to love these just as much:
You and your kids will love these heart-warming snowman pops that are almost too cute to eat. The best part is, there’s no baking involved. These super cute treats are sure to be a hit with your family, friends, co-workers and everyone else. I like to keep ingredients for simple little treats like these around the house because they make a fun “throw-together” recipe the kids can make during winter break, snow days and the weekends!
These yummy snowman pops are the perfect compliment to any cup of hot cocoa or nestled inside a treat/gift bag. I can’t wait to hear how yours turn out!
I don’t know about you, but I just love S’Mores all year around. That’s exactly why this S’Mores Krispie Treats recipe is by far one of my favorites. They are so easy to make and of course easy to eat. Take these bad boys to the next cookout, baby shower or holiday party and your friends and family will go crazy for them.
These S’Mores Krispie Treats are the perfect spin-off of everyone’s favorite campfire trio of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows.
[…] decided to whip up a batch of these delicious Chocolate Covered Apple Pretzels to send off with each of them as a gift of appreciation for each of their teachers. Not only are […]