Join my family and I at the eighth annual Easter egg hunt on March 31, 2018, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway!
The IMS Egg Hunt is how we know that the frigid winter has left, race season is underway and the Indy 500 is around the corner. If you’ve never been to one, then you are totally missing out! There is candy, music, games, Indycar drivers, and you cant forget about Axle and Alley, which by the way — I really dig their race outfits!
I can only expect for this year’s egg hunt to be even bigger, so I’ve compiled a few items that I suggest you take care of in advanced. This will save you time and get you straight into the action.
- Pack the night before. Have your kids’ must-haves ready. Bottled water, light jacket, etc.
- Bring a bucket or plastic bag.
- Bringing a baby or toddler? Bring a stroller. Lines for activities and games can get long, so better safe than sorry.
- Get there on time, and know which entrance to use.
WHAT: 2018 Easter Egg Hunt
WHEN: 9 a.m.-noon, Saturday, Mar. 31
- 8:30 a.m. | Kids Club Members Only Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
- 9-11 a.m. | Registration and Activities
- 11 a.m. | Easter Egg Hunt Begins
- Noon | Event Concludes
WHERE: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 4790 West 16th Street, Indianapolis IN, 46222
Everyone must enter Gate 2 off of 16th Street.
All participants must sign a WAIVER before they can participate. Please complete the electronic waiver in advance.
More fun race news:
Wondering what it’s like to go to a race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, but not sure what your family can expect?
All the time we come across folks who say they’ve never gone to the Speedway because they just weren’t sure about the kids. Of course, I slap in the face and say “What are you talking about?” Just kidding.
We get it, race tracks are usually plagued with guys with exposed beer bellies, half-naked models, and a fair share of intoxicated locals. At least that’s used to be the case because things have actually changed, and unlike most things in today’s society, they’ve actually changed in a positive manner.