Easy Christmas Holly Pretzel Bites
With Christmas right around the corner, I am sure we all have more than enough to worry about. Shopping, gift wrapping, card writing… The list could go on forever. I decided to keep my baking to a minimum this year and figure these easy Christmas holly pretzel bites would do the trick.
They are easy to make, cute to look at and taste amazing. These fun little treats give you the perfect balance of something sweet, salty and crunchy all in one bite. Not to mention they are super festive! You can make these for your cookie exchange, class parties, to give to co-workers or just to have sitting in the middle of the table.
1. Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Place pretzels on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
3. Place 1 white chocolate disc on each pretzel.
4. Place cookie sheet in oven for 3-4 minutes or until chocolate is softened.
5. Take out and immediately add the Christmas holly candies.
6. Leave set at room temperature for about 10 minutes to harden.
7. Then they are ready to enjoy!
If you and your family are up for some Christmas Kindness, I know you will love this free printable calendar:
To take Christmas Kindness to another level, I put their ideas into a printable calendar so every day in December (leading up to Christmas) we have to perform an act of kindness. After all, it’s better to give than to receive, right? These random acts of kindness aren’t hard to achieve and will most likely make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Not that’s something I want to give to my kids this holiday season.
If you feel like Christmas Kindness is something you and your family would like to participate in, you can click the picture below to print this calendar. We hung ours on the fridge so it’s a constant reminder of what we need to do.