It is that time again. Leaves are falling, the air is cooling and it’s time to say goodbye to all things summer. I personally love Fall and all it brings. Except maybe Winter that follows closely behind. I wanted to share some of our favorite things to do during the fall and maybe you can share some with us. We would LOVE that! So here it is:
1. Apple picking. We love to get apples for eating, baking, and cooking.
2. Visiting the pumpkin Patch. The bigger the better, or so the kids think. Until they have to carry it 🙂
3. Getting lost in a corn maze. Nothing says fall like a good scavenger hunt in the middle of nowhere
4. Play in hay… just because
5. Make fall crafts. Any excuse to craft is good with me
6. Visit a petting zoo. It’s a great learning environment and so much fun!
7. Having a bon fire with S’mores. Nothing says Fall like cuddling up and enjoying a warm gooey snack.
8. Hanging out at Football games. Go team!
9. Carving pumpkins. Dig in and get messy! Be sure to save the seeds for a yummy baked snack.
10. Dressing up in fun costumes. Be whoever you want to be
Some other fall activities we like to add to our bucket list:
- Black Friday
- Decorating our house with a Fall theme
- Sweater shopping
- Drink lots of apple cider
- Volunteer at the food bank
- Bob for apples
- Jump in the leaves
- Visit a haunted house
- Eat carmel apples
- Go on a hayride
- Bake & eat pies
[…] out our fall bucket list and let us know your favorite fall […]