Starbucks Copycat Green Tea Frappuccino
This Starbucks Copycat Green Tea Frappuccino is delicious and will certainly take away your Starbucks craving! Not to mention it will be a lot lighter on your wallet. These bad boys will cost you right around $5 at Starbucks… They have gotten more of my money than I care to discuss, so I am always looking for ways to copycat their recipes, but make mine better of course.
This is what you will need:
– 1 cup large ice cubes (less than 10 cubes)
– 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
– 1 cup milk (240ml)
– 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
– 2 teaspoons matcha (green tea powder)
– 1/8 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract (a dash)
To make this delicious treat it’s really simple. Just add all the ingredients in a heavy-duty blender and blend! Just don’t over do it, or it won’t have a good texture. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other great recipes while you are here:
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino
- CopyCat Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
Leave a Reply