“This is a sponsored post on behalf of Walmart. All opinions are my own.”
Be a Time-Saving Holiday Hero With Walmart Grocery Pickup!
The holidays are coming, the holidays are coming! Granted, I highly doubt you need a reminder of such, but what you may need is all the help you can get to peacefully survive the holiday season. Because let’s face it, things can get a bit ugly…
The “12 Days of Christmas” may be a pretty song we love to sing as “the date” nears, but in reality, it’s just a simple reminder of how many days we have to conquer everything in our to-do lists. Whether you’re hosting or being a guest at someone else’s house, that list can be daunting. On top of that, everywhere you go is packed. Packed parking lots. Packed stores. Packed check-out lanes! I mean, it’s not like you have a bunch of elves ready to help you, right?
Guess what? You just might. Okay, they’re technically not elves, because that would be pretty cool (and somewhat creepy), but thanks to Walmart Grocery Pickup—you just scored big time help. I don’t know about you, but as a Mom, wife, business owner, and… human, I’m always happy to get whatever help I can get in the final stretch leading up to the holidays.
So how can Walmart Grocery Pickup help you become a time-saving holiday hero? Simple. You just download their app (or head to their website), pick your desired grocery items just like you would in person, pay online, and show up at a designated time to pickup your items. That’s it!
In order to prove to you how simple this is, I set out to become a time-saving holiday hero myself, and here’s how my experience went:
- I downloaded the Walmart Grocery app and proceeded to sign-up for the service, by creating a profile and selecting my “home store.”
- Once I was up and going I chose a pick-up time. There weren’t any for the same day, but a convenient one for the next morning, which allowed me to pick up my groceries after dropping of my little one at pre-school.
- It was time to shop. I simply searched for the items I needed, so I typed in, cilantro, chicken, Lunchables, lemonade, etc., and I found everything quickly and with ease. You can control how many of each item by clicking on the “-“ or “+” sign.
- Once I was done selecting items, I paid via credit card and I was done! A minute later I received a confirmation email with pick up and/or order change instructions. I was notified I had something like 6 hours to make changes (or cancel) my order before it was final and ready for grocery pickup.
- The next morning I simply pulled up to the designated “Grocery Pickup” parking spots outside my Walmart store, and thanks to the GPS location services on the app they already knew I was there. (You can call 15 minutes in advanced if you choose not to share your GPS location.)
- An attendant brought my groceries out for me (despite the heavy rain) and loaded them into my trunk!
To recap: I shopped for my groceries via the Walmart Grocery app. I ordered my usual products. Paid through the app. Picked up my groceries at my usual Walmart without having to get out of my car. Saved time and money. Remember, there are no service fees associated with this service, and you’ll still enjoy the Same Every Day Low Prices found in stores.
Leave a Reply