“This post was sponsored by Neutrogena as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.”
Introducing Neutrogena Naturals
I’m not very adventurous when it comes to trying new skincare products. If I find something that works and doesn’t make my face go crazy, I tend to stick with it. I have really sensitive skin and with all of the chemicals that are in a lot of over the counter products so many of them seem to cause really bad breakouts. When the opportunity presented I was a little nervous to try out Neutrogena Naturals, as I wasn’t sure how my skin would react. I decided what the heck, and went ahead and gave it a shot!
Neutrogena Naturals leverages natural plant-derived ingredients to provide true skin benefits and a wonderful aesthetic experience. They contain no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes or phthalates, which is a total win in my book. This awesome skin care line contains bionutrients, extracted from natural ingredients, to holistically enhance the proper function of healthy skin. And we all know healthy skin is beautiful skin.
The Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer is actually my favorite. I use it right after washing my face with the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser in the morning and before bed. I love that my makeup goes on a lot smoother and looks a lot better if I use this moisturizer which is always a good thing. Have you ever noticed how your makeup looks when you forgot to moisturize first? It’s not cute.
Because I am not perfect, there are some nights that I forget to wash my face before getting into bed. GASP! That’s exactly why I leave Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in my nightstand. These wonderful wipes leave my face feeling fresh and healthy-looking with no greasy residue, and there’s no need to rinse after. Perfect for the lazy girl inside me.
Since using the Neutrogena Naturals products the last few weeks my skin feels great and has such a healthy glow. I am glad I found products that are plant, fruit and mineral derived to add to my skincare routine. If you would like to learn more about Neutrogena Naturals please check out the following links:
All of these great products can be purchased at Target!
Here are a few additional facts you might like to know:
- How Neutrogena Naturals is Different:
- The Neutrogena Naturals website is brought to you by a Green Server, a self-sustainable, sun-fueled and wind-powered server that only uses renewable energy to keep our website running “off the grid.”
- Renewable Packaging:
- The Neutrogena Naturals folding cartons are made from 100% recycled paper with a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled content.
- The recycled paperboard folding cartons use 70% less water in processing than virgin paperboard does.
Neutrogena Brand Ambassador Kristen Bell’s Beauty Tips
- As told to InStyle.com: “The shifts I’ve made towards being more eco-friendly aren’t monumental, and they don’t have to be a total overhaul. It shouldn’t scare people. For example, I try to limit my showers to 3 minutes; one long song and you’re done. I do 4 things in the shower: I use soap, shampoo, conditioner, and brush my teeth. Most of the time, it’s all done simultaneously!”
- As told to PopSugar.com: “I really like the Neutrogena Naturalsline because there’s a minimal amount of ingredients. It’s really pure and natural. I live by the Purifying Facial Cleanser — I use it every single night. I use it either with my fingertips or a little wooden natural bristle brush, and then I use the Multivitamin Nourishing Moisturizer. And that’s pretty much it.”
- As told to UsMagazine.com: “I always wash my face before I go to bed with the Naturals cleanser….Consistency and simplicity is what my skin really, really responds to.”