New Year’s Poppin’ Sparkling Juice Jigglers
Get your party started right with these New Year’s Poppin’ Sparkling Juice Jigglers! Here’s a stress free recipe your friends and family will be sure to love. Since there isn’t any alcohol, you can share them with the kids as well! Just like any other recipe, feel free to make it your own. This could mean adding alcohol if you would like to make the adult version of these by replacing the water with your favorite vodka. Adults love Pop Rocks too! And besides, who needs water anyway! I like to make a version of each so nobody gets left out.
With just a few simple ingredients you can make your very own batch of New Year’s Poppin’ Sparkling Juice Jigglers. Be sure to let me know what you think!
- 2 packets of Unflavored Gelatin
- ½ cup water
- 2 ½ cups sparkling cider
- Pop rocks candy
1. Boil ½ cup water, and pour into medium size bowl. Add both packets of gelatin. Whisk mixture well until all of the gelatin is dissolved.
2. Pour 2 ½ cups of sparkling cider into the mixture. Mix well.
3. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. (This will allow for easier removal and cutting of the jello).
4. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until jello is firm.
5. Lift up on parchment paper and set on counter. Cut into squares or use a cookie cutter to make shapes.
6. Place jigglers on plate and sprinkle with Pop Rocks! Don’t be afraid to get crazy with it. After all, it’s going to be a New Year! Might as well go out with a bang.
8. Then they’re ready to eat! After a long year filled with memories, trials, tears, smiles and so much more, you deserve some fun!
If you have some crazy kids that can stay up on New Year’s Eve, here are some great activities you will be able to enjoy together as a family. My personal favorite is the Memory Scavenger Hunt, but I am sure my kids will be all about the cotton candy drinks!
What is your favorite way to bring in the New Year?
Leave a Reply