This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Top 5 Road Trip Tips & Tricks with Kids
As many of you know, we do a lot of family traveling. We have lived in Indy for a little over 4 years and this year we decided to make it a summer full of exploring the great state of Indiana. We loaded up the car and hit the open road. When traveling with 3 kids, you learn a thing or two about making road trips go a lot smoother. Here are a few tips and tricks to hep you keep your sanity:
1. Bring snacks. Lots and lots of snacks.
2. Pack sacked lunches to save money – it gets costly eating out often.
3. Make busy bags! Fill paper bags with crayons, coloring pages and little travel games.
4. Print off some cool road trip games. These could include license plate bingo, word searches road trip I spy and tons more. Use Pinterest!
5. Last but certainly not least – bring tablets!! My favorite road trip tablet is the Amazon Fire Tablet. Let me explain why:
The Amazon Fire Tablet is an affordable choice if you are looking for a great tablet for kids to use. It’s super durable and with up to 7 hours of battery life and the ability to download books, movies, music, and more. Plus, they have an internal storage or via a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage, you will easily keep your kids entertained the entire trip! There are several colors to choose from which means no more fighting!
No need to worry about kids hurting their eyes when using the Amazon Fire Tablet, especially at night. There’s an awesome feature called Blue Shade that automatically adjusts the backlight of your device screen to remove blue light for a more comfortable nighttime reading experience, perfect for late night road trips.
(the Fire tablet is in FreeTime mode)
The best part in my book – Amazon FreeTime is a free app available exclusively for Amazon devices that gives parents a simple, engaging way to manage how kids use their devices with the ability to hand-select content, set educational goals and set screen time limits by content type. Parents, this gives you complete control!!